1. Carbon Monoxide is considered the “Silent Killer” because you cannot see, taste or smell the gas.
One of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide is that you cannot see, taste or smell it. This is why it is known as the silent killer. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is mostly caused by common household equipment like your furnace, water heaters, and stoves. In order to detect carbon monoxide you need to install a carbon monoxide detector. See the facts!
2.What are the symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning?
The signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can be commonly mistaken for other illnesses, including a common cold or stomach bug.
3. How to prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
The most important step that you need to take to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning in your home is to install a working carbon monoxide detector. Once each year schedule a winter weather ready clean and check with a licensed HVAC contractor. This service will detect a leak before it ever has a chance to become a danger to your family.
Our customer’s awareness of this “Silent Killer” is at the forefront of our minds this time of year. We want you all to be safe and comfortable in your home.
There is more! Read more about winter ready clean and checks on our website: http://callairsolutions.com/carbon-monoxide
President of Air Solutions Heating, Cooling & Plumbing